Thursday, July 3, 2008

Photos with flair, The Star 27/6/08

It been a while I didn't update my blog, well... this is the write-up about me on last Friday 27/6/08, many thanks to Lin Dee, the editor from The Star who interview me last month.
The best part is my primary school friend Edmund Liew saw the write-up & send me an email to say hello. Wow! Thats was 30 years ago since 1980 we left our school & my childhood friend Philip who base in England drop me an email to congrats me, another long lost friend Sim who meet in Ikea that day notice the write-up as well, thats the power of ADVERTISING, believe it or not, there is no product can be successful without advertisement.



1 comment:

Wens said...

Haha... I laughed when I read the part about you jumping together with the couple as I remembered you doing that during our shoot with Zung, FY and yourself in Langkawi a couple years back. I never thought I'd have so much fun on a pre-wedding shoot. Hehe..

Well done and good luck!