Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding Portraiture of Joanne & Aldern

I always enjoy photography session in Cameron Highlands, nice weather & cooling wind that makes me feel fresh & relax, even myself have selected this place for my wedding portraiture 13 years ago.
We wake up 5am in the morning, just to catch the misty background at Boh Tea Plantation.
Here are some of my favourite shots.


Infra Red Effect.


My favourite angle in Cameron Highlands, I have shot this background for my wedding portraiture too, after 13 years, it still looks great to me...




Infra Red Effect.






Light Painting for outdoor wedding portraiture, an unique technique that I've created since last year, I hope this will become my signature forever :)
One of my favourite, Movement...

2 comments:

Paul said...

nice photos especially the movement

Exes Studio said...

Thanks Paul, trying something different here.