Friday, August 28, 2009

Anonymous? Comments?

'Anonymous' been sending a few comments in my blog since the day I post a note on my facebook months back.

At first, I'm thinking of just delete & ignore it, after carefully reading those comments, I notice that all messages are like putting 'fire' between relationship with jealous, hates & desperate.I will like to share this with all my friends, it's about a photographer's blog (myself), 'what if someone don't like 'you or ???' I think this happen to lots of photographers out there too.

Here are the comments from Anonymous.
No edit, cut & paste from his comments-



19/7/09-Impressive as it may seems BUT it's so obvious Edmund Tham the award winner is so much better and more impressive, so much stronger in content and so much more original! Your elements and concepts are weak and everything is just too hard-sell.



Sorry, I can't recall which photo that he refering to, below is his comment.
23/7/09-think i've seen this shot before. is it that you've no new shots? edmund tham has beat you long ago.


29/7/09-Wow. Amazing shots you got there. Your client must be very please. Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought light painting was Edmund Tham's signature shot?


28/8/09-Jon Low has the same title "Dances in the rain". Did you copy him?

Sensative issue, right? But it's good to share with my friends who understand me who am I, I don't think I need to explain for all this. I'm the kind of person who focus on my journey, a little bit of pain & fails will not affect my dream, my goal & my passion.

Lastly, I hope this 'friend' will give me a call soon, cause I really want him to be happy, with wide open heart & together we can help the industry to grow better, I will try my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont even know you but i believe you have great heart.


-a sincere comment from another anonymous-