Sunday, January 18, 2009

Infra Red Photography


I have not try this effect for more than 10 years-Infra Red filter, during the old days when I'm a commercial photographer, I love to experiment & try all kind of effects with medium & large format cause this will give me a total control like tilting & shifting with front & back panel to do a better correction & focusing compare with SLR that we use today.
At that time photo retouching are too expensive, so when we shoot with films, we make sure that it's the best shots.
I believe trend will be a circle, it will come back after 10-20 years, it's time now to bring back all my experience & technique that I have learn from commercial photography for the past 20 years & apply to wedding photography, hope this will bring our industrial to another level & also will help those new comers to explore more.
This beautiful shot taken at Justine & Chang's wedding, I shoot this with my D80 that already converted to Infra Red camera & add a little blue tone to polish up the picture, that's one of my favourite color after sepia tone.

No comments: