Thursday, January 22, 2009

My favourite shot in Kellie's Castle



Kellie's Castle, one of my favourite spot for pre wedding shoot. I would like to share with you one of my most favourite & powerful shot in Patricia & Calvin's pre wedding series, hope this picture will give a big bang on coming photo competition ;p
We are planning to run a pre wedding promotion package during wedding hub sales on 8/2/09, limited slot, for those who interested, see you there.
For more info, please contact William, our marketing & operation manager-0123135969 .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Awesome & stunning shot!

n i l e e y said...

hi Patrick, great shot! Good luck in the competition!

cheers,

Yee Lin

Exes Studio said...

Hi Ke Wynn, Joshua & Yee Lin,
Thanks for dropping by, I will update my blog often from now onwards, hope this will benefit those who interested in photography.

Exes Studio said...

Thanks, Suan Bee.
Hope we have a chance to work together in Penang again :)