Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Interesting shots from Patricia & Calvin's wedding portraiture

Gong Xi Fa Chai!
After a long holiday, it's time to update my blog.
This is one of the challenging series, Patricia & Calvin's wedding portraiture at Kellie's Castle & Ipoh.
Some of the shots, we applied infra red & light painting effects (I've been using these technique since 15 years ago in my commercial shoots), some of you might not heard about it before, if you are interested in light painting effect, I will talk about this topic more on my next update.
Here are my favourite shots.


Infra red filter with blue tone, one of my favourite color.


Infra red filter with Sepia tone, my 2nd favourite color.


Infra red filter with black & white tone.

You can compare these 3 diiferent results with infra red filter.


My favourite.


Another impact one.


I like this flying viel when Patricia is adjusting it.


Lovely texture...


I like this shot, it's just simple & beautiful.


Light painting effect.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! excellent! u hv left me breathless looking at your pics. keep up the good work, Patrick :)
cheers!

Anonymous said...

Stunning & awesome shots!

Exes Studio said...

Thanks Aun Thiam, still interested with our early project? :)
Hi Joshua, thanks for dropping by, keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Awesome work! Truly inspiring. Looking forward to our portrait session already. :P

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sure is inspiring to see a masterpiece.

Exes Studio said...

Hi Ke Wynn,
Sure, will do my best, it's my biggest challenge in 2009.
Hi Mickey,
Keep n touch.

Unknown said...

hey Patrick, apologies for my late reply, as there's no notification on any blog reply.
well, u hv 1 "demanding" customer there... hehehehe.... Looking forward to your portrait session with 1 of the best photographers in Penang. :P

Illi Hzbull said...

wow~
u took amazing picture!
love it love it~~

Exes Studio said...

Thanks, Illi. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Always amazed by your shots Patrick! You did a wonderful job on my wedding day and you still continue to inspire...

P.S. When r u dropping by for a visit and teh tarik?

Exes Studio said...

Thanks Darren.
Sure, will drop by one of these days.
Cheers.