Thursday, June 26, 2008

Joyce & Yin Kee Pre Wedding session at Carcosa Seri Negara

Carcosa Seri Negara is one of my favourite location for photo shoot, nice building with a little green. Joyce & Yin Kee get to know me through a long lost friend, Selina who use to be together handle photo shoot for Ms. Read brochure many years ago when I'm still focus in commercial shoot. This assignment is challenging cause I've been shooting at this place more than 10 times, this round I would like to try something else, here are my favourite shots. Ohya! forgot to mention this, gown designed by VERALYNE FROM PRETTY IN WHITE.


























































6 comments:

VERALYNE NG said...

SAD!!!
Uncle didn't even mention gown designed by Veralyne from PrettyInWhite..
Disappointed.... Very ....
Hihi....

Exes Studio said...

friend, sudah tambah

VERALYNE NG said...

Bravo! Uncle!!!
Now, the real comment.....
Love it!!

Joyce Tan said...

OooooOOOooo.. Congratulations on the birth of the blogspot! I'm thrilled with the fantastic photos... exactly what im looking for. Impeccable product from you guys who are so talented and must have a great passion in photography... Just very disappointed didn't book you earlier for my actual day... :(

Exes Studio said...

Hi Joyce, sad thing about our business is we can only handle 1 wedding at a time. Thats why photographer are not very good in doing business ;P

Jules said...

Can't wait for my own wedding:) Great work!!!